Hướng dẫn giải tiếng Anh 6 Unit 5: London was great! - Progress Check. Đây là sách tiếng Anh được nhà xuất bản Đại học Sư phạm Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh thiết kế nhằm phát triển những kĩ năng cần thiết cho các em học sinh lớp 6 khi học tiếng Anh. Hi vọng, với cách hướng dẫn cụ thể và giải chi tiết, học sinh sẽ hiểu làm bài tốt hơn.
1. Look at the picture and choose the correct answer.
Bạn đang xem: Giải sbt tiếng anh 6 mới unit 5: natural wonders of the world
The lion has got a thick trunk/mane. It"s got a long tail/neck, too!
=> Answer: mane, tail
2. Match the adjectives (1-4) to their opposites (a-d).
1. fast a. tiring
2. exciting b. slow
3. relaxing c. expensive
4. cheap d. boring
1 - b 2 - d 3 - a 4 - c
3. Look at the pictures and choose the correct answer.
1. Lucy goes to school by bus/ car.
2. We went to London on the ship/ train.
3. He goes to work on foot/ a bicycle.
4. She went to the airport in a tram/ taxi.
4. Write the Past Simple of the verbs.
1. think __________ 6. enjoy __________
2. study __________ 7. decide __________
3. eat __________ 8. want __________
4. buy __________ 9. take __________
5. book __________ 10. have __________
1. thought 6. enjoyed
2. studied 7. decided
3. ate 8. wanted
4. bought 9. took
5. booked 10. had
5. Put the verbs in brackets into the affirmative or negative form of the Past Simple.
1. Darren ______ (book) his holiday online (v)
2. He ______ (visit) any museum during his trip (x)
3. He ______ (eat) local dishes at a restaurant (v)
4. He ______ (have) a very good time (x)
2. didn"t visit
4. didn"t have
6. Use the words in brackets to write questions.
1. The flight left at 11:30 a.m ( What time?)
2. I got to work by bus (How?)
3. I went on holiday to Portugal last summer. (Where?)
4. He packed his suitcase to travel abroad. (Why?)
1. What time did the flight leave?
2. How did you get to work?
3. Where did you go on holiday last summer?
4. Why dide pack his suitcase?
7. Look at what Sarah did/didn"t do on her holiday. Write questions, then answer them.
1. go sightseeing? (✓)
2. stay at a hotel? (X)
3. eat local dishes? (✓)
4. go cinema? (X)
1. Did Sarah go sightseeing? - Yes, she did.
2. Did Sarah stay at a hotel? - No, she didn"t.
3. Did Sarah eat local dishes? - Yes, she did.
4. Did Sarah go to cinema? - No, she didn"t
8. Complete the dialogue. Use:
• What was the hotel like? • What did you do?
• It sounds like you had a great time. • How was your holiday?
Lucy: Hi, Jake. Welcome back! 1) ______________
Jake: It was amazing. We went to Spain.
Lucy: Wow 2) ______________
Jake: It was fantastic! It was close to the beach and our room was huge!
Lucy: 3) ______________
Jake: In the morning, we went sightseeing. Then, in the afternoon, we went snorkeling.
Lucy: 4) ________________
1. How was your holiday?
2. What was the hotel like?
3. What did you do?
4. It sounds like you had a great time.
9. Read the text and decide if the sentence are R (right), W (wrong) or DS (doesn"t say)
1. Shakespeare performed as an actor in theatres all over the world.
2. Children learn about Shakespeare"s plays at school.
3. Shakespeare"s wife was 18 when they got married.
4. Stratford-upon-Avon is a tourist attraction.
10. Listen to Ben talking to Molly about his holiday. Then decide if the statement (1-4) are R (right), W (wrong) or DS (doesn"t say)
1. Ben usually goes on holiday to Italy.
2. Most of the time, the weather was cloudy.
3. Ben spent lots of money on souvenirs.
4. Ben"s favorite food was ice cream.
=> Answer: Đang cập nhật.
10. Write a letter to your English-speaking pen-friend about a recent trip of yours (about 50-60 words). Write about where you went, who you were with and what you saw/did.
I am writing to tell you about my holiday with my family in Da Nang.
Xem thêm: Đề Thi Học Kì 2 Lớp 5 Môn Toán, Đề Thi Cuối Kì 2 Lớp 5 Môn Toán 2021 (Có Đáp Án)
I really had great holiday with my family. On the firts day, we had a trip to Ba Na Hills. I had the most interesting experience when I was on the telepheric. The beaches in Da Nang are so beautiful, specially they are very pure. I saw the dawn on Da Nang beach and i took many photos. I also had a good chance oto try many foods there. I hope you can enjoy some experience the same what i did in Da Nang.